We started our spring cleaning a little early. AmalieStore.com made a big move this month. Well, about three blocks anyway. Our new location is still on Fieldhouse Avenue in Elkhart, IN – but about 3 blocks west at 1922 Fieldhouse. The new location gave us some much needed office and warehouse space to accommodate our bulk deliveries and local pick up service. We’ll post some pictures soon – but if you haven’s stopped by – be sure and take a tour.
So, while we were freshening up the building we decided it might be a good idea to give the website a little makeover – add a few new features and even add a new country to our service area.
But first things first:
- 2013 marks the 5th year of the AmalieStore.com website. We still enjoy hearing all about our passionate and loyal customers, racers and transmission shops that love to use our Amalie, Wolf’s Head and Xcel line of lubricants.
- Still Free Shipping! For the 5th consecutive year we are offering Free Shipping to the continental United States on all order over $40. UPS will continue to be our preferred carrier for all domestic package goods and we will continue to offer competitive LTL rates for our commercial customers on drums and case orders over 20 cases.
- If you’re in Indiana or Tennessee your sales tax will be calculated earlier in the check out process
- New mobile responsive design – so ordering from your phone, tablet or desktop just got easier.
A little bad news – but mostly good news:
- Shipping will be a flat rate of $25.75 per case to Canada to cover import and brokerage fees (that’s the little bit of bad news)
- UPS will deliver the oil at a “landed price” – so we’ll collect your Provincial taxes and pay them at the time of import – you’ll owe nothing more when the packages arrive
- The cases are packaged for individual use (not for retail/resale). So you’ll need to pour it in your own car or be a garage or transmission shop pouring it for the consumer.
So browse around – hit the shop button on the menu, find your favorite oil, order it and sit on the front step – UPS will be there in a minute.
Thanks for all your support over the last 5 years. Here’s to at least 5 more good ones.